As of now, all ribbon cuttings, membership meetings, and board meetings are cancelled.
The Leadership Ste. Genevieve days for March and April are postponed with the likelihood of May being postponed as well.
At this time our 96th Annual Gala will be postponed with a possible later date in the year.
We realize this is a lot, and we are doing our part to keep you and all of our members informed. Abiding by the CDC and the recommendations from our County Emergency Management Team is vital.
Our office is now remote. However, you may still call the office number and reach us directly, as all of our calls have been forwarded. 573-883-3686.
We all have to do our part to make this work.
There are links provided below that will give you direct updates. Please use them as your resources. We will continue to update our data, as information is provided to us.
Thank you for your time and patience during this uncertain time.
National and State Resources and Guidelines
- **NEW (4/4) DED Stay-at-Home Order Business Guidance – 4-4-2020
- **NEW (4/2) RPC_2020_Paper_Coronavirus Update CARES Act**
- **NEW (4/2) Tom Sullivan US Chamber CARES Act Presentation
- (3/30) – Small Business Owner’s Guide to Federal CARES Act
- (3/30) – Paycheck Protection Program – SBA Loans
- (3/26) – IRS Operations during COVID-10
- (3/23) – CDC Key Points COVID-19
- (3/23) – Social Guidelines for COVID-19
- Small Business Association COVID-19 Disaster Assistance
- Missouri Department of Labor Response to Coronavirus
National and Local Health Care
- Centers for Disease Control – COVID-19 Protection Guidelines
- SG County Health Department
- Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
Chamber of Commerce Business Support
- Missouri Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- SBA Coronavirus Disaster Loans
- U.S. Chamber Coronavirus Resource Website